The ACM SIGMIS CPR Conference Committee invites submissions for the Poster Session section of the conference. Submissions are invited from a wide range of participants including, but not limited to
- Industry experts
- Tertiary Students, including Doctoral students, Research Masters students, Coursework Masters or Postgraduate students, Undergraduate students
- Students from Community Colleges, and
- High School students
The Posters are intended to present advances in research and practice that address the Conference theme of ‘Digital Transformation’
Posters sessions provide an opportunity to showcase work-in-progress in an informal setting. The poster session will be given wide visibility and opportunities for interaction during the conference.
Submit your proposals for the Poster Session as Word/pdf files at the Conference Submission address (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acmsigmiscpr2017).
Proposals for Posters should be approx. 500-1000 words in length and should include the following sections:
- Motivation and Problem Statement: Identify the problem that is to be addressed and why it is important to address that problem. The problem could relate to an issue of research or practice.
- Background literature: Briefly identify the background literature relevant to the problem
- Methods: Briefly describe the methods that will be employed to address the problem
- Results/Expected Results: Present any results/outcomes, or expected results/outcomes.
- Implications: Briefly describe what you expect to change in research and/or practice as a result of your research.
Guidelines for the preparation of posters will be advised later.
Attendance Policy and Proceedings
At least one author of accepted posters must register for the conference by the due date and attend the conference.
A two-page Extended Abstract will be published by ACM in the refereed conference proceedings. Proceedings of all CPR conferences are available in the ACM Digital Library: http://portal.acm.org/dl.cfm.
Paper submission: February 28, 2017
Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2017
Camera-ready papers: April 05, 2017
A PDF version of the flyer for the Poster Session can be found here. Please support us in distributing it.