EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS May 6, 2016!
Register at our secure website at: https://www.regonline.com/acmsigmiscpr2016
Early Registration: By May 6, 2016
Late Registration: After May 6, 2016
ACM or SIGMIS Member Early: $370
ACM or SIGMIS Member Late: $395
Student (including doctoral consortium participants) Early: $185
Student (including doctoral consortium participants) Late: $220
Retiree Early: $185
Retiree Late: $220
Non-Member (not student) Early: $445
Non-Member (not student) Late: $535
You can save money by joining SIGMIS and then registering as a member. Visit http://sigmis.org/join/ to join SIGMIS for only $29/year!
Practitioner & Keynote Speaker Session Registration (Includes ONLY the Keynote and Thursday reception events): $75
Additional/Optional Costs: $50 a person (attendees and guests)
Social event June 3 – Friday night at La Tasca Alexandria:
ACM Student Research Competition (by invitation only): Contact Jeria Quesenberry for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
International Travel – Visa Information:
The association does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to email@example.com with the following information. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
– Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
– The name of the conference you wish to attend
– Include your registration confirmation number
– If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
– Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter