The ACM SIGMIS CPR conference will be held in Newport Beach, California at the Radisson Hotel Newport Beach (4545 MacArthur Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92660) from June 4-6, 2015.
Please see the instructions below to book your accommodations via the hotel website:
- Go to www.radisson.com/newportbeachca
- Enter Arrival & Departure dates (i.e. 6/3 & 6/7)
- Click “More Search Options”
- In field “ Enter code or ID” – enter your code: ACMACH
- Click green tab “Search”
For ease of booking via our Global Reservations Center at (800) 333-3333, please be sure to identify as being with the “Assn. for Computing Machinery.”
John Wayne Airport:
- This airport is close to Radisson Hotel (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- The hotel has complimentary shuttle service to/from the John Wayne International Airport. On arrival, please call the hotel at (949) 833-0570, and head to the Ground Transportation services in Terminal B. The Radisson Hotel Shuttle will pick you up from there.
- The distance from LAX to Radisson Hotel is about 45 miles.
- You will have to take a taxi or join the group ride share from LAX to Radisson Hotel (it may cost between $30 to $80, but rates will vary depending on the option selected).
- Airline ticket prices to LAX are generally cheaper than to John Wayne International.
- We recommend the group ride share if you will be arriving at LAX. Please see below.
We have created a SIGMIS-CPR 2015 carpool site at http://www.groupcarpool.com/t/g35n4w for conferees who want to share ride. If you are arriving at LAX or John Wayne airport, either join the wait list or add your rental car as a driver. Remember to include your expected departure time from the airport. Please take advantage of this service if it works for you. You may use it for the trip from the hotel to the airport as well!